Chinook Equipment is GROWING! With current and successful locations in Taber, Lethbridge, Pincher Creek and Leduc, we are excited to work towards our newest expansion in the Calgary area.
As we are excited to continue our path of success and provide the best service to our customers, we need experienced Heavy Duty Service Technicians like YOU to make this success possible! While our new shop is being built, successful candidates will work out of the Calgary area, while reporting remotely to our current shop in Leduc, Alberta.
Here is what Chinook Equipment offers our team of Technicians:
- Supportive and caring leadership and team environment. You spend a lot of time at work so you need to enjoy your time there and know that you matter!
- Competitive compensation plan with the addition of Field work and on-call bonuses
- Tool, phone and boot allowances
- We have a strong team of Parts Technicians across the organization that ensures efficient turnaround and information on any internal needs
- Industry-leading Health and Dental benefits available that provides a wide range of coverage for you and your family; including coverage for: massage, physio, acupuncture, orthodontic, and so much more!
- We offer Flex Days on top of Vacation so that you don’t have to worry about your income or waste vacation days if you’re sick or need to attend appointments!
- Travel reward program to so you can travel on us beginning at 5 years of employment
- Employee pricing on vehicles, parts and service across the entire Davis Auto Group
- And so much more!
Who we’re looking for:
- Journeyman, Red Seal Heavy Duty Technician
- Experience in Field Service is an asset, with broad knowledge of on and off-road equipment
- Strong hydraulic and electrical diagnostic skills
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
Chinook Equipment is the Number 1 Hyundai Construction Equipment dealership group in Canada. We specialize in sales, rentals, service, and parts for heavy equipment in Alberta, and have recently grown to better serve our customers across the province. What sets us apart from the others is that our employees are like family to us – no one is just a number in our organization and we are truly committed to being an integral part of the communities in which we live and do business.
If you’re looking for a positive move in your career, APPLY TODAY! Visit our website and social media pages to learn about all the reasons why you belong at Chinook Equipment.